Architecturally Designed, Light Filled and Panoramic.
Property ID 2509963Welcome to 41 Spotted Gum Drive, Tapitallee.
An impressive rural estate you will never need or want to leave. Down the sealed winding lane that is Spotted Gum Drive you will find quality craftsmanship, expertly landscaped gardens, and uninterrupted panoramic views of Cambewarra Mountain and its ranges.
The home is situated north facing and on approximately 4.6 acres of mostly level, fenced and thoughtfully cleared land.
Enjoy the privacy and views of the Mountain from all aspects of the home, or feed the ducks off the jetty overlooking your dam.
This is a true lifestyle property that must be inspected to really appreciate all that is on offer.
The property particulars are noted below.
- Four generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
- Two of the four bedrooms with ensuites.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, and ensuite with marble bench top.
- All bathrooms feature under floor heating, marble bench tops and heated towel rails.
- Two spa baths.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with cathedral ceilings, and windows, and outlooks to Cambewarra Mountain.
- Stone bench tops and island bench.
- Butlers pantry with preparation area.
- Electric oven and gas cook top.
- Integrated fridge and dishwasher.
- Zip boiling and cold water system.
- Formal and informal living areas.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas with combustion heater.
- Cathedral ceilings and windows.
- Bi-fold doors to allow indoor/outdoor living.
- Formal lounge room with Jetmaster open fire and marble hearth, and built-in cabinetry with an abundance of storage.
- Light-filled study with built-in desk and cabinetry.
- Automatic heat extraction fans in ceilings.
- Two separate ducted air conditioning systems.
- Solar and gas hot water systems.
- NBN fixed wireless services.
- Back to base alarm system.
- Double lock up garage with additional storage area.
- Termite and wombat barriers and protection.
- Enviro-cycle and irrigation disposal system, 136,000 litre water tank.
13 km to Nowra CBD
23 km to Berry
26 km to Shoalhaven Heads Beach
To arrange a viewing contact Glenn Brandon or Crystal Brandon at Ray White South Coast.